RE: ADMIN: Civility and content

Subject: RE: ADMIN: Civility and content
From: Chris <cud -at- telecable -dot- es>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:44:05 +0200

I'm with John on this...

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the list the way it is.

Guess what... Life and people and human relations are messy. There are days, sometimes even weeks that I scan my digest for something that looks useful, and never find it. Other times I find something very useful. I'm probably guilty of trivia posts, or whatever you want to call them. If I have to stop and think, "Is this post totally and completely business-oriented?" before I post, I will drop out of the list. Just like I tend to avoid meetings where people aren't allowed to smooth things over with a little banter.

I don't see anything broken at all. This list is on topic as much as any other list. This list has rudeness as much as any other list. Actually, aside from snipes at A. Plato that verge on evangilism, people seem to be generally pleasant... And varied in their personalities. Oooo... That really scares me. (Was that rude, or what?)

If you get too many interruptions from trivial or rude posts - switch to digest.

--
Chris Despopoulos, maker of CudSpan Freeware...
Plugins to Enhance FrameMaker & FrameMaker+SGML

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com