Re: Interesting Article about Student Writing Proficiency

Subject: Re: Interesting Article about Student Writing Proficiency
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:51:58 -0500

Writing has always been easy for me, even though I never made good grades
with my work until college. Recognizing that I am a good writer, that what
I produce can be considered "good," regardless of genre, has always been a
struggle.

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

Susan W.Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-115343 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
07/11/2003 04:10 PM
Please respond to Susan W.Gallagher

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:

Did anyone on this list have to struggle to learn to write?
Or, for that matter, not show much interest in writing until
out of school?

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com