RE: Effective Arguments for Unique Control Names...?

Subject: RE: Effective Arguments for Unique Control Names...?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "'pdenchfield -at- yahoo -dot- com'" <pdenchfield -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:06:21 -0400

yep...do it their way. Refer to each of the two controls by the same name
throughout the documentation, then give them the material to review.

Make sure you give them the content in a way that they cannot figure it from
context, the way a user would, because to the user, context may not mean as
much to them as to the developer.

Yes, you might have some cleaning up to do, but isn't that always part of
the game anyway?

John Posada
Information Hunter-Gatherer
Special Projects; Information Technology
Barnes&Noble.com
NY: 212-414-6656