Re: Indexing style refs

Subject: Re: Indexing style refs
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

And next to the words you picked out the text, you simply
type your variations into the Mark Index Entry dialog and
hit Enter until you've created the vcariations you want.
You're not limited to *just* text that's actually in the
document. That would be silly.

This is in Word. No clue about methods in other WPs, but I
suspect they're as flexible.

Maggie Secara

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com