"official" term?

Subject: "official" term?
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:12:12 -0600

I think this was covered a couple of months ago, but couldn't find the
answer in the archives. I'm looking for a consensus name for the horizontal
bar that indicates where you are in a business process on a website.

For example, if you're buying tickets to something, this bar might show
"select show" then "select seats" then "payment information" along it. And
wherever you are in the process is highlighted.

So what's that called?

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com


RE: FrameMaker > Help > FrameMaker?: From: Spreadbury, David C.
Re: FrameMaker > Help > FrameMaker?: From: Dick Margulis

Previous by Author: Re: Indexing style refs
Next by Author: Re: "breadcrumbs"
Previous by Thread: Re: FrameMaker > Help > FrameMaker?
Next by Thread: Re: "breadcrumbs"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads