RE: Frame Maker > Help > Frame Maker?

Subject: RE: Frame Maker > Help > Frame Maker?
From: "Dennis Cremin" <dpcremin -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:34:08 -0400

I am working in the RoboHelp - Word - FrameMaker triangle myself. We are
creating help systems and then single-sourcing into doc format. Problem is,
some of the docs are upwards of 250 pages. Word formatting gets a bit
unforgiving in longer docs, so we have been moving them into FrameMaker.
Process is laborious, and the content sometimes gets out of sync between the
HTML and FrameMaker files. There must be a better way...

Dennis