RE: RE: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances

Subject: RE: RE: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 13 Aug 2003 18:19:24 GMT

I certainly would (actually, I did, since I let my recruiter
friend submit me for that opening). You never know how
unsuccessful a company will be at finding their "perfect"
candidate. My current contract is with a company that
advertised for a writer with experience documenting a
certain application. I didn't have it, but I did have 10
years experience *using* that particular application, and
I turned out to be the closest they could find. I don't
go around submitting myself for openings with a lot of
"requirements" I don't meet, but if I'm scoring on all
points but one or two, I certainly do.

Gene Kim-Eng