Re: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances

Subject: Re: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances
From: "J. Ressler" <jressler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:10:17 -0600

There is no method for getting a clearance except getting HIRED in a job that
REQUIRES ONE.<<

Not exactly true. For those that are eligible, there are the various branches of US Military reserves and National Guard. Not an option for all because of other requirements. In some cases, the Reserves or Guard can activate a clearance in a matter of months...and you can have a supplemental income.
My only advice on this is Caveat Emptor, do your research, and do it thoroughly.
justin
(Who is singing "Promises, Promises")