RE: Press Release Distribution

Subject: RE: Press Release Distribution
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Ruth Lundquist'" <RLundquist -at- prosarcorp -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:51:43 -0400

Ruth,

Absolutely it's kosher, until they tell you it's not! I typically send info
to between 3 and 5 contacts at various broadcast outlets. Generally,
they'll let you know if it's not in their area. If you're not sure, call
one of your contacts, and ask them who would be appropriate for a particular
kind of piece.

If the outlet produces various kinds of hosted shows, find out who the
producer and/or booking agent is, and send to them as well.

HTH

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer - occasional marcomm guru
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com

"Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause I'm afraid
that we've been cheated here on Earth" - Clint Black "Galaxy Song"