RE: Dreamweaver and RoboHelp?

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver and RoboHelp?
From: "ROGERS, MARTHA (CONTRACTOR)" <MARTHA -dot- ROGERS -at- DFAS -dot- MIL>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:59:15 -0500

Many thanks to David Brown, Chuck Martin, Geoff Hart and Sean Hower (and George M. offline) for their thoughtful comments and advice. I confess I was hoping to hear suggestions favoring Dreamweaver and I did. Acquiring Deva Tools or HTML-Indexer isn't impossible but will be a challenge.

Sean Hower said: "My gut tells me go with DW, but I like hand-coding." Me too!

Thanks.
Martha
(Who's on digest)