Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:21:51 -0700

Quoting Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>:

> But what is 'reaonably'? You have your opinion about that, other people
> obviously have others.

Actually, the standards are fairly well-established. Business-casual is
generally acceptable in most places, and the standards of hygiene are hardly a
mystery, either.

Contrary to what you persist in suggesting, I'm not saying that it's a big
deal. Considering that my own preference is for casual, I'm hardly in the
position to set myself up as a fashion expert.

All I'm really saying is that, if anybody hasn't absorbed these general
standards, they should make a conscious effort to do so. They may be doing
themselves - and any company they happen to represent - some harm.

--
Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604-421.7177