Re: Ethics and Semicolons

Subject: Re: Ethics and Semicolons
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:36:04 -0400

Yes, I suppose you're right. We don't have to worry about being tracked down
by the authorities, like you and your company do. It would go better for you
(less jail time) in the long run if you didn't participate in the fraud and in
the cover up. You probably still have a chance to do the right thing. Seems
you might be wanting to be caught, and the feds might just be on to you now,
thanks to this post of yours.

It is better to be jobless than to sell your soul to the Devil. You won't
starve, but you will suffer the rest of your life if you continue your aiding
and abetting criminal behavior. What your company is doing is criminal, for
sure.

Think about it. You want help. Go to the authorities tomorrow and don't worry
about what you are to eat or what you are to wear. Worry about your eternal
soul.

Bonnie Granat
GRANAT EDITORIAL SERVICES
http://www.editors-writers.info