Re: OT: Spanish for "Reference Manual"

Subject: Re: OT: Spanish for "Reference Manual"
From: "David O'Brien" <OBrien_David_P -at- cat -dot- com>
To: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:07:25 +1000

Not for a title. If you were to ask "Where is the reference manual" or
otherwise refer to the book specifically, then you would include the article
for Manual, but not for Referencia. Manual de Referencia is correct for a
title.

Machine translation services generally don't handle differing contexts
successfully.

David