Re: Boring Day - Cool Tech Writer Stuff

Subject: Re: Boring Day - Cool Tech Writer Stuff
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:38:32 -0700

I'd go with this one...

http://www.cafeshops.com/techspeak.6243607

cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com wrote:

Man, is it just me, or is today a particularly boring day at work?

Anyway, I found two items on thinkgeek.com that almost every tech. writer
would want.

joanne grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Principle Writer www.writeangles.com

Writers, like teeth, are divided into incisors and grinders. -Walter Bagehot