Re: Fun Interview Stories

Subject: Re: Fun Interview Stories
From: Beth Westbrook <dew -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:10:43 -0500

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:45:21 +0200, "Mark L. Levinson"
<nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il> wrote:

>When I read about the guy who was "6'2", 275lb, moustache...
>wearing a beautiful sun dress," what crossed my mind was that
>on the one hand he didn't want the job but on the other hand
>he wanted to be rejected by the company rather than failing
>to go through the motions of applying.

Well, in that case what we have hear is that old tech comm pitfall:
unclear terminology. Andrew used the term crossdresser in the
original story, but if the scenario was what you are describing that
would be drag because it was a performance.

-Beth Westbrook

"Nature delights in diversity.
Why don't human beings?"
-Lola Cola