Re: Fun Interview Stories

Subject: Re: Fun Interview Stories
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:45:21 +0200

> CDs like Chris make things a lot harder for transsexuals (no self
> respecting TS would have shown up with a moustache).

When I read about the guy who was "6'2", 275lb, moustache...
wearing a beautiful sun dress," what crossed my mind was that
on the one hand he didn't want the job but on the other hand
he wanted to be rejected by the company rather than failing
to go through the motions of applying. Maybe something to
do with unemployment insurance?

Mark L. Levinson
Herzliya, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il