RE: Content sharing between Adobe products

Subject: RE: Content sharing between Adobe products
From: "Chris La Porte" <cpldll -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Jessica Nealon" <jessica_nealon -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 07:54:36 -0500

To my knowledge Adobe Table is not compatible with other Adobe products.
Adobe bought PageMaker from Aldus and FrameMaker from Frame Technology.

Table is much hated by most PageMaker users, who will even go to the extent
of setting up styles using tabs and spacing to avoid Adobe Table. PageMaker
also does not play consistently well with Excel.

Chris