RE: Conferences in the early 21st Century

Subject: RE: Conferences in the early 21st Century
From: "Chris La Porte" <cpldll -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Kat Nagel \(lists only\)" <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:59:11 -0500

I wonder how attendance has fared at these extravagantly priced events. I
think STC was down by a significant percentage, but would not want to be
quoted.

Eventually, I hope the market will force these conferences and seminars to
lower their prices. If not, those of us footing the bills on our own will
have to seek other sources of information and camaraderie.

Chris La Porte