Re: interview and ethics

Subject: Re: interview and ethics
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:42:21 -0700

Maybe when an agency where I've applied for a specific position tells me
that the position's been filled.

Oh, wait, they never even contacted me to acknowledge I've applied.

Never mind.

Actually, I'm not organized enough to track everywhere I might have applied.
When I've needed to see, I look in my Outboxes, one on my desktop, one on my
notebook. And even that's not complete; I've applied directly through web
sites, not all of which record my application history.

Chuck Martin