Re: Disabling the Print function in Help.

Subject: Re: Disabling the Print function in Help.
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:23:25 -0600

> On 26 Aug 2003 at 10:39, Erin Cullingham wrote:
>
> > Can the print function be turned off completely? If so, is it an
> > arduous process? Please enlighten me.
>
> There are two macros, DisableItem and DeleteItem, which can be
> used to control user-defined menu items. However, you cannot use these
> macros to disable or delete any of the WinHelp default menus.
>
> Dana W.

It came to me this a.m. while in the shower (weird things happen
when you're in the shower...), that you could display all of your topics
in a secondary window. Secondary windows do not have the
standard menu items (File, Edit, Options, etc.), only buttons.

If you did need any of the functionality on those menus, you would
have to create them as buttons for that window (CreateButton
macro).

Dana W.
Dana Worley
Campbell Scientific, Inc.