Re: Disabling the Print function in Help.

Subject: Re: Disabling the Print function in Help.
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:02:11 -0700

Dana Worley wrote:

It came to me this a.m. while in the shower (weird things happen when you're in the shower...), that you could display all of your topics in a secondary window. Secondary windows do not have the standard menu items (File, Edit, Options, etc.), only buttons.

As an experiment, I once made a sample WinHelp project that displays topics in a main window with no buttons and mo menus. It was based on an idea (deleting menus) posted by Rob Caravicchio.

Contact me off-list if you want to see it.

--David

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

HTML Indexer 4 includes fully integrated cross-references, target frames
and windows, multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries,
and more!

http://www.html-indexer.com/