Re: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: Re: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

That *is* a little weird, to not understand that you
write books. I mean, SOMEONE has to write them, right?
Well, if this is your primary contact for work, yeah,
I might think twice about taking the client. But, if
this is someone who might be working parallel to you
or perhaps under your direction, then you *might* have
an easier time with it.

Dunno what to say. I only know the conversation from
your perspective. This could be a very capable person
who was just caught off-guard and at the wrong time in
her day...

--- Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:
> I think she sincerely did not understand that I have
> written books. It
> seemed to take her off guard. She was acting very
> strange and at the end
> of that book conversation she said, "Hm, this just
> isn't clicking for
> me." She *really* honestly didn't get it! That makes
> me nervous, and
> seems like a big 'ole red flag.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com