RE: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: RE: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well, actually locale is irrelevant. I was wrong.

And for those who were wondering, this was in response
to the impending grammar war.

--- Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Depends on locale.
>
> But, being in the US, I advise you take my advice
> and
> not offer up advice to advise someone of how to and
> not to use advise or advice when asking for advice.
> In
> fact, it's adverse to advise someone advertising for
> advice, or to surmise or apprise based on comprised
> cries or flat out lies. Lest we rise the Rays.
>
> Happy Friday!

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com