RE: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: RE: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Point of view is important. Mine is that debating
grammar on techwr-l is not. Consult your local
dictionary.

I, for one, don't jump on such things in case there's
a transatlantic difference on such things, like
licence/license.

Instead, why not reach out from your locale and use
these (or buy one at the local bookstore):

<http://www.merriamwebster.com>
<http://dictionary.cambridge.org>

And, Goob, a cool Friday post. Alliteration for the
literate, aliterate, and illiterate . . . okay, maybe
not the latter.

Cheers,

Sean

--- Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Well, actually locale is irrelevant. I was wrong.
>

> > But, being in the US, I advise you take my advice
> > and
> > not offer up advice to advise someone of how to
> and
> > not to use advise or advice when asking for
> advice.
<snip>