Re: Visual Basic Tutorial

Subject: Re: Visual Basic Tutorial
From: Sean Wheller <seanwhe -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:19:05 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Chris La Porte" <cpldll -at- earthlink -dot- net>
>
> There is a bunch of free VB info at:
>
> http://visualbasic.about.com/
>
> Chris La Porte

Tutorial?
> > Thanks
> > Esther

All roads lead to http://msdn.microsoft.com but a cool
and more specific
place for you would be
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/

If you don't want it from horses mouth, start at
http://searchvb.techtarget.com/ Run a search for
Visual Basic. The returned
page has a heading called TechTarget Category Matches
that includes:
searchVB.com: Best Web Links > Careers & Training >
Free Tutorials >
General Visual Basic

searchVB.com: Best Web Links > Careers & Training >
Free Tutorials >
Visual Basic 3

searchVB.com: Best Web Links > Careers & Training >
Free Tutorials >
Visual Basic 4

searchVB.com: Best Web Links > Careers & Training >
Free Tutorials >
Visual Basic 5

searchVB.com: Best Web Links > Careers & Training >
Free Tutorials >
Visual Basic 6

Unless you really have to learn VB for purpose of a
project, then I would
suggest that you learn VB.NET or ASP.NET.

Sean Wheller

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com