Re: India - Wave of the Future?

Subject: Re: India - Wave of the Future?
From: Allen Schaaf <soundbyte -at- sound-by-design -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 02:12:49 -0700

At 09:32 PM 9/2/03, David O'Brien wrote:

1000 per month?? Well, I know nothing about costs in the US, but my medium-uppity 2-br apartment goes for just under that in Australian $. Is the Bay area uppity, medium or what?

The San Francisco Bay Area as a whole is either first or second most expensive region in the USA. About 5.6 million people live within the region - say about 50 mile radius of San Francisco.

Best,
Allen Schaaf
Information Engineering
http://techwriter.doctordoc.info/

The world is my oyster. Now if I can only
figure out where they hid the pearl....