Re: Extremely strange formatting when printing HTML (long) - solved (sort of)

Subject: Re: Extremely strange formatting when printing HTML (long) - solved (sort of)
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:23:13 -0700

"Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com> wrote in message news:211591 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> I just encountered some strange formatting occurrances that my manager
asked
> me to fix. Here's the situation.
<lot of stuff snipped)

After some reserach, with some help from a programmer here and an outside
resource, I found out (at least partially) what the problem is: Microsoft.

More specifically, Microsoft's IE browser. Seems it can't render correctly
when printing when the body text is set to 9pt. 8pt and 10pt work fine.

Not sure (will so more research) whether this is also connected to the first
font (Verdana) or would happen in any font.

Chuck Martin
(Who is ending the day with less hair than when he started)