Re: Image Database application wanted

Subject: Re: Image Database application wanted
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: JPosada -at- book -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:06:55 -0700

I'm looking for an application that will allow me to archive them in a
database. Based on my methodologies, the ideal tool would be something like
either:

Photo Butler might meet your needs. http://www.go-and-do.com/.

It is a brand-new product (not even really on the market yet) with a wonderful database backend. If you have any questions about whether it will meet your requirements, just email AskTheButler -at- Go-and-Do -dot- com -dot- You will find they are very responsive to emails.

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon