Re: will or is

Subject: Re: will or is
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:10:36 -0400

I'd change the first (is not included) and leave the second (will not be returned). The first refers to a current state, and the second is for a future state.

That's my take on it, anyways.

From: "Rowles, Carol" <crowles -at- fnis -dot- com>
What follows was taken from one of our manuals. Originally the sentence
read:

If selected, income contained in Section V of the 1003 will not be
included in the 833 request file, and subsequently will not be returned
in the credit report. This could be desirable in no income verification
loans.

The QC department wants to change will not to is not in both instances.
Are they grammatically correct?