Re: Job Market

Subject: Re: Job Market
From: "Lisa A. Roth" <roth -dot- lisa -at- jimmy -dot- harvard -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:29:47 -0400

Actually, there are currently very few opportunities in the Boston area, and it has been that way for quite some time.
Thankfully, I'm not looking for work; it is very difficult for those of us Boston-based TechWhirlers who are.

Best of luck to everyone concerned!

At 09:13 AM 9/5/2003, cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com wrote:

(SNIP)

Although, I think once the economy picks up here in the US, there will be
more jobs. I've heard that some good places to look for jobs now if
you're willing to relocate are Southern CA, Colorado, Texas, Florida, NYC,
and Boston.

Lisa A. Roth
ECOG
900 Commonwealth Ave