Re: Job Trends (was: India)

Subject: Re: Job Trends (was: India)
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:27:17 -0500

I have to say if TW goes in the cr*pper, most of us can help neophobes do what they need to do with their computers. I spent two hours today at a sweet, exorbitant rate telling someone how to use Word, installing Word, and dictating instructions for setting default styles, etc. TWing certainly has more uses than creating good doco!

Michele

Mark L. Levinson wrote:

> As more people in diverse job junctions develop tech comm
> skills, will there be as much need for dedicated tech
> comm workers?

Are more people developing tech comm skills? It seems
to me that fewer and fewer people can handle the challenge
of writing a simple sentence.