RE: Job Trends (was: India)

Subject: RE: Job Trends (was: India)
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:11:59 -0400

No offense taken here, but I'm a little surprised by Goober's fit. Some
newbies are open-minded and eager to learn, listen closely, take good notes,
and ask all the right questions.

On the other hand, some highly skilled and experienced techies are stubborn
and reluctant to admit that they might need to learn *anything*, barely
listen, refuse to take notes, and fail to ask any questions. But we're still
expected to explain things to them.

Dan Goldstein