Technical writing - off site

Subject: Technical writing - off site
From: antani -at- wilnetonline -dot- net
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:27:01 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have seen a few web sites who say they provide off site TW services. If
this is true, then this career may possibly prove one of the best since we
can get work from all over the world sitting right in our home / offices.

a) I would like to know if any one is providing off site TWservices.
b) If yes,
what kind of work do you get.
c) I would also like to know about changes and all.
d) How do you reach your clients.

Thanks in advance,

Hemang