RE: Giving credit...

Subject: RE: Giving credit...
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:56:21 -0500

In my particular setting, no names. Everything I have revised lists only
'Operations'. This is because the materials have been created by me,
current SME's, and former SME's. And because our department is XXXX
Operations, I went with the title of the department after I saw it on
another doc written by my manager.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone

Verizon Airfone JetConnect (SM) now with email
Inflight e-mail, Instant Messaging, and more...