Re: Giving credit...

Subject: Re: Giving credit...
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:42:14 -0400

I routinely include a credits page, especially in multimedia pieces when I can make them scroll and do other nice credity-type things. <aside> I plan to do my next set with the contemporary crawl (right to left along the bottom of the screen) style I've noticed on a lot of the cable networks.</aside>

The last MM project I did the proofer/editor was thrilled when she got to the credits screen and saw her name, as was the art director, and graphic artist. Multimedia is new to the department, and these hardworking people were just used to cranking out anonymous marketing stuff. They were delighted to have their work credited.

Also, everything I produce has to pass the legal muster. The lawyers would (and have) speak up if they thought something should be changed or excluded.

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

>>> John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> 09/08/03 02:54PM >>>

*I told him today and I expected a thanks (with a lower case t), but instead,
he seemed really pleased....and this developer doesn't show "pleased" very
often.

Have any of you ever done something like this and what was the reaction?*