RE: Documentation Change Requests

Subject: RE: Documentation Change Requests
From: "Anachie Shakespeare" <anachie -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:18:34 -0400

All:

Does anyone out there deal with Document Change Request, as a formal process. If so, do you use a set template for document change request submissions, do you have any presentation materials or documented processes that you would be willing to share. And please, feel free to share your experiences with dealing with Doc Change Requests, the good and the bad.

I've never done this sort of thing before, but a client is asking for such a thing...

Also, I would be willing to share any information I gather with others.

A.