Macros for Word Customized Template

Subject: Macros for Word Customized Template
From: smithelizabeth -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:27:18 -0600

Hi everybody,

I am looking for macros to add to Word 2002 to make a help requirements
template more user-friendly. For example, some help change requests do not
require index changes, so I'd rather not have that section pop up all the
time, only if needed it's "there." Is there some way I can customize word
to have certain headings in the background to use if necessary? Does
anyone have any code that can do this? I am not familiar with VBA
programming.

6. On Line Help Updates
6.1 Index Changes:
6.2 New Help Pages: