Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: Kevin Cheek <cheek1 -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

Quite a good list.

Here's a subset of mine:

Elements of Style (first and foremost)

Merriam/Websters Dictionary (13th Collegiate, I think)

Roget's Thesaurus (which I use less than I would like)

Java in a Nutshell (O'Reilly)

Java Enterprise in a Nutshell (O'Reilly)

Enterprise Java Beans (O'Reilly)

Mastering Enterprise Java Beans (Wiley Press)

Tricks of the Java Programming Gurus

Professional JavaScript

The C Programming Language (Kernigan and Ritchie)

Basic C Programming

Evil Geniuses in a Nutshell (O'Reilly)

and always some out-of-date science fiction to clear my mind at lunch
time (Currently: Supermen, edited by Isaac Asimov, previously Nova by
Samuel R. Delany, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, Fourth Mansions
by R. A. Lafferty (which I Very Highly Recommend!))

-Kevin Cheek
cheek1 -at- sbcglobal -dot- net

--- Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com> wrote:
<a pretty impressive bibliography>