RE: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: RE: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 09 Sep 2003 23:47:48 GMT

I always keep grammar references and dictionaries close
at hand. Many years ago in my first life as an engineer
I took an explosives handling course, and among the things
they taught us were (1) one should never become too certain
of one's own memory and (2) it never hurts to look up the basics just to be sure.

Gene Kim-Eng