Using Documentum to manage process & procedure docs.

Subject: Using Documentum to manage process & procedure docs.
From: "Stephen Anders" <stephenanders -at- bluewin -dot- ch>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:51:37 +0200

I'm writing and maintaining a set of process and procedure docs for our IT
dept. Now the whole company is moving to Documentum, and I need to use the
workflow and repository features to manage the docset. The docs are mostly
in Word, Powerpoint and Visio, and get reviewed/updated on a 6-monthly
cycle.

I've not used Documentum before, and would appreciate any pointers, hints or
recommendations on how set about this.

Steve.