Converting Word XP files to PDF

Subject: Converting Word XP files to PDF
From: "Holger Gremminger" <hgremminger -at- gmx -dot- de>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:34:53 -0600

System: WinXP, WordXP, Acrobat 5.0.5 Full.

Hi all

I am creating Word-files containing 5-10 hyperlinks to PDF-files located
deeper in a folder structure.
When converting the Word document to PDF (by using the PDFMaker macro) I
get a strange "error":
Some hyperlinks just disappear!
I have some hyperlinks remaining in the beginning of the document and some
remaining at the end of the document. Somewhere between there are links
missing. Also, remaining links are cutted and/or overlaying each other.

I have enabled the option "Include Tags" (or similar - I am using a German
installation) in the PDFMaker-settings. When disabling this option, I only
get absolute paths in the PDF-file. By enabling this option, the paths are
relative, but as described above, some hyperlinks are missing.

Has someone had this problem? Does anybody know a solution?

Thanks!

/Holger
http://www.gremminger.de