HTML Find or Search Utility

Subject: HTML Find or Search Utility
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:50:59 -0400

Hi all,
I'm doing a Google search and finding way too many results that just don't
give me what I'm looking for. Thought one of you might be able to help.

I'm looking for some kind of cheap, simple tool that will allow my in-house
users to search text on a single (very long) HTML page. All I really need is
something that can replace IE's Find dialog box and allow them to search
using a more Boolean-like style.

Anyone know of something like that?

Thanks!

Dannette Thompson
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com

Foundation Software, Inc.
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors