re: Tool for quick lookups/searches

Subject: re: Tool for quick lookups/searches
From: Paul Goble <pg -at- pgcommunication -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:21:48 -0600

Richard wrote:

> Allow me to put in a plug for Dave's Quick Search Deskbar

Thanks, Richard! I've had this elegant little utility installed
for all of 20 minutes, and it's already established firmly on
my short list of can't-live-without-em tools.

The group might want to note that the help for DQSD is a great
example of dynamically-generated help. You can add new functions
(manually or using the downloadable Search Wizard) and they are
AUTOMATICALLY listed at the right place in the help.

Paul