Re: Re: MS Word and Word Wrapping

Subject: Re: Re: MS Word and Word Wrapping
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "Worzel Gummidge" <worzel_gummidge -at- lycos -dot- com>,"TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:20:28 -0400

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, Worzel, but I'll try
to help.

In general, Word wraps words when they reach the end of the
line. If the line is too long, you can:
1. Reset the margins (File > Page Setup)
2. Indent the paragraph, either by selecting Format >
Paragraph from the menu or by moving the little
triangles on the ruler

If what you want to do is terminate a line prematurely, you
can press shift+enter to create a new-line character without
ending the paragraph.

HTH. If your answer is "none of the above", please let us
know.
-Sue Gallagher