Re: RE: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!

Subject: Re: RE: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:01:06 -0400

Michelle,

When the straight-forward approach fails, it's time to get
sneaky.

You did say you were doing WinHelp, didn't you??? Okay...

Close down RoboHelp and *back*up*your*files*. <g>

Open the project's HPJ and find the [MAP] section. This
section either contains the actual project map or the name
of the map file for the project. If you see a file name,
open it in a text editor.

Search for 100 and change it to 150, then search for 200 and
change it to 100. Make sure you've found all instances of
100. Check it again. Save the file (map or hpj, where ever
the map info is).

Open the project in RoboHelp.

HTH!
-Sue Gallagher

> From: Parcell, Michelle
> ...Let's say I have two topics. One
> Map ID (which I incorrectly referred to earlier as Topic ID - sorry
> about that) is 100, and the other is 200. However, because of PD issues,
> I need 100 to be 150, and I need 200 to be 100. So I change 100 to 150,
> but Robo won't let me change 200 to 100 because it says it's already
> assigned to a topic (IOW, it's still hanging on to what is now topic
> 150). How do I get Robo to have 150 let go of the 100 Map ID?...

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com