cheap JS editor to create menus?

Subject: cheap JS editor to create menus?
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:27:14 -0600

I'm looking for a cheap (freeware, or very inexpensive) JS editor to create
some dropdown menus for a website. It's just for your basic main menu bar,
but with the ability to adjust background colors, vertical/horizontal
panels, etc. I've tried a couple - EZmenu, for example - and can't get
them to work. They don't exactly have the best documentation.

Thanks in Advance,

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com