Re: Convert Word 2002 to Adobe PDF

Subject: Re: Convert Word 2002 to Adobe PDF
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:12:43 -0500

Hi nancy,

This happened to me too, it is a bug. I am unable to use the Create Adobe PDF button ever. Select Print and then select Acrobat Distiller from the Name drop-down list box and it will prompt you for a file name and print your PDF.

Michele

Nancy R Simones wrote:

I created a word document (168 pages with links bookmarks etc.) in Word
2000 and converted it to PDF using the "create to Adobe PDF" button. The
process worked perfect. My computer was upgraded to Word 2002 and now
when I try to convert the word document using the same method, I receive
the following message...

"Word has insufficient memory. You will not be able to undo this action
once it is complete".

I continue to receive this message when I select "Yes" to continue.

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com