RE: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Question - I'm desperate!!!
From: "Parcell, Michelle" <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:57:20 -0400

First, thanks for taking the time to respond in such detail. I sincerely
appreciate it. Unfortunately, neither of the two options works because
of this fundamental release problem. Let's say I have two topics. One
Map ID (which I incorrectly referred to earlier as Topic ID - sorry
about that) is 100, and the other is 200. However, because of PD issues,
I need 100 to be 150, and I need 200 to be 100. So I change 100 to 150,
but Robo won't let me change 200 to 100 because it says it's already
assigned to a topic (IOW, it's still hanging on to what is now topic
150). How do I get Robo to have 150 let go of the 100 Map ID? If I do a
report of IDs, it doesn't show up, but when I run a Diagnostic Report,
it shows that both Map IDs are assigned to that one topic.

Fortunately, the Word option is already unchecked, so I haven't been hit
by that bug (but it's good to know for future reference!).

Any other thoughts from anyone? Many thanks!