Re: Farewell

Subject: Re: Farewell
From: "Ed Wurster" <eawurster -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:09:08 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Domaschuk, Rob"
Subject: Farewell

> Since it is from my participation on these groups that opened my mail up
> this, I am not going to run the risk again by re-joining.
>
> Thanks everyone - stay cool, stay writing, and stay religious (Frame v
Word,
> Tools v. Skills, etc.)

Sorry to hear this, Rob.

Get a hotmail account, and use that to subscribe. Why hotmail? One reason is
obvious: use MS resources and let them handle it. After you subscribe to
to change your mail settings to block all mail, except for what comes from
the listserv address. Then you can set up whatever email client you prefer
to download the techwr-l mail.

Ed Wurster

http://www.eWurster.com/blog/
Consulting, Programming and Maintenance
for Computer Systems and Networks
Training, Technical Writing and Web Design

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com