Re: Ethical dilemma

Subject: Re: Ethical dilemma
From: "Ed Wurster" <eawurster -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:16:05 -0400

----- Original Message -----

> attention to when she is out and how she is charging her time. Since
> June 12, 2003, she has been out 112 hours and charged that time to our
> regular charge number (and that number doesn't count the times she was
> out and charged the time correctly).
>
> So, the question is do I tell management what's going on?

A question for you: why did you make this public knowledge?

I think you should leave proof of this on the manager's desk, and let
him/her do their job. Then you'll be out of the loop. Of course you realize
that she may lose her job. Will you be able to continue doing your job if
this happens?

Ed Wurster

http://www.eWurster.com/blog/
Consulting, Programming and Maintenance
for Computer Systems and Networks
Training, Technical Writing and Web Design

“Mustang” (code name) is a NEW online publishing tool for FrameMaker that

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com